Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Sneak Peak at Parrot Training Videos

This has been a long time coming. And I am finally glad I have it to share with you. My filmmakers were kind enough to put together a 3 1/2 minute video that shows clips from all three of my DVD's. It kinda gives a sneak peak as what to expect from each one. If you see some things in there that intrigue you, you can learn more about the DVD's at this link

If waiting for a video in the mail ain't your thing ; ) that is OK too. If you sign up for the Good Bird Inc mailing list, you can receive three video clips over the next three days that demonstrate how I trained a parrot to let me trim his nails from start to finish. They are free as I hope they will provide inspiration for people to learn more about training their parrots with positive reinforcement. It really does work.

In the meantime here is the video featuring clips from all my DVD's. Enjoy!
















































Barbara Heidenreich
http://www.goodbirdinc.com/
Copyright 2009 Good Bird Inc

No comments: